I'm not a dev, so a lot of what you had me read wasn't clear. I am familiar with MySQL though. These menu "sub items" aren't listed in the db anywhere? I'm looking manually now in my servers information_schema db, but if you know how to save me looking through a gazillion column names, I'm all ears. :) If you can't, no biggie. I'd just hate to look all this time and find out in the end that they're not there.