Hi Craig,

The major menu items correspond to major entities in the data model (Party,
Product, Facility and so on). But many of the menu items are verbs and the
entities are nouns.

To explore the data model:

Read the Data Model Resource Books, especially volume 1.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Related+Books#OFBizRelatedBooks-TheDataModelResourceBook,Volumes1,2&3
  http://isbn.nu/9781118082324

Download the Big Book of Apache OFBiz Data Model from
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Diagrams

Use the Web Tools to explore the entities and the data. On the demo site,
start at https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/entitymaint .

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--