Hi Taher,

I like your proposal, adding bootstrap as common theme looks good idea,

Just as note:
While transforming macros to bootstrap pattern we need to avoid use
bootstrap classes like pullright, pullLeft, etc.
instead we will write css rule based on element hierarchy. It will help
designer to theme as per need.

I am not familier with vue.js so I can;t say anything about vue.js, I'll
explore it.

+1 for POC, we can do POC on branch.

Thanks & Regards
--