Hi Scott,

Again thank you for the input, intriguing. I'm not sure if I fully
understand though. Are you saying we can introduce web services that can
sort of do away with the widget system to code directly in html and weaving
in web service calls? How does that make coding faster? What is inefficient
in the widget system? What kind of architecture should we have in place?
What is the routing workflow that you're suggesting?

I would appreciate a bit more elaboration to get a better understanding of
your point of view since this seems to be a critical architectural decision.