Wow, so after having a long, long email (as usual) talking about how
good the work is and you deployed for a client (my god!), now you
reverted because of a fundamental flaw pointed out by Scott.

And now you want to apply lazy consensus despite my objections and the
obvious flaw which you acknowledged. This makes me skeptical of the
entire approach and the quality of the code in question. I would
prefer if you halt all work and study what you're doing instead of
falling into more mistakes.

I'm also distressed with your phrase "Without negative comments well
argumented I'll commit both". In other words if you can't convince me
i'm pushing this code, why, because I want to. That's not how
community works.