Jacques,

just a remark on this:

> Remember this is only trunk and will not be released before at least 1 year and most possibly 2, you have plenty of time.

Even this is trunk and can be unstable, we should treat trunk with the same care as we do with release branches. trunk is not meant to put everything in and see if it works or someone finds a bug. We all know that this ist the root cause for some problematic code we have to deal with.

And we should not forget that new users also check out trunk to evaluate OFBiz, so it is important to have it as stable and bug free as possible.

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de