Hello,

With you returns, I open the issue OFBIZ-10552 [1] with my first try.

Cheers,

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10552

On 01/09/2018 14:09, Nicolas Malin wrote:
Hello,

After analyze the webapp accounting AR and accounting AP, I didn't see any logic to keep them on the functional framework. The main webapp is accounting, AP/AR are a business orientation that we can load at demand through plugins.

Your opinion ?

PS: In the same idea we can move on separate plugin all thirdparty accounting element to slimdown the accounting component and must harness the plugin system :)

Nicolas