Instead of disentangling the AR and AP web-apps from accounting and
recreating them as new components in the plugins repository I suggest to
bring following UI functionalities under subsections of the Accounting
web-app:

Overviews [1] and [2] of outstanding invoices to become menu-items under
 the InvoiceTabBar

[1] https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ap/control/listReports
[2] https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ar/control/listReports

The rest of the functionalities made available under the AP and AR web-apps
are already available in Accounting and having these in separate plugin
components adds - at the moment, with current designs - no extra value on
top of the existing functionalities in accounting.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President
Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member