Hi,

I was reading https://www.thoughtworks.com/radar/languages-and-frameworks, for
a long time I'm interested by TypeScript. This is what they say:

   *<<TypeScript <https://www.typescriptlang.org/>* is a carefully considered
language and its consistently improving tools and IDE support continues
   to impress us. With a good repository <https://definitelytyped.org/> of
TypeScript-type definitions, we benefit from all the rich JavaScript
   libraries while gaining type safety. This is particularly important as our
browser-based code base continues to grow. The type safety in
   TypeScript lets you use IDEs and other tools to provide deeper context into
your code and make changes and refactor code with safety. TypeScript,
   being a superset of JavaScript, and documentation and the community has helped
ease the learning curve.>>

Has anybody considered using it? Should we not try it?

Thanks