Thanks Guys,

Yes that's also the issues I crossed and mostly why I did not went further.

What I'd really like to have is using require.js. We have an issue (among
somehow others related) for that: https://s.apache.org/8uj8v

Jacques

Le 23/08/2019 à 10:02, Samuel a écrit :
Hi,

I am also relatively new to OFBiz, but it seems to me that Typescript is a bit overkill : as Carl says we should defined a build step to translate Typescript to Javascript but we should also define an install step to get build dependencies to be able to develop on Typescript files. I think all of these stuff will introduce more drawback than benefits, especially regarding the total amount of javascript we write on OFBiz

Samuel