We use it on customer site, but I didn't work with it personally. I will ask about it

Nicolas

On 8/18/19 11:11 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi Taher,

This Winter I began a try. But it was more complicated than I thought.

I worked on OfbizUtil.ts (from OfbizUtil.js).

I keep the work for now (was considering dropping it, but it's not a problem to keep it)

Jacques