Hello Suraj,

Suraj Khurana <suraj.khur...@hotwax.co> writes:

> Interestingly, I checked and got fail in a case when I have plugins as well
> in the directory structure.
>
> I am using this command to check single test:
> ./gradlew "ofbiz --test component=order --test suitename=ordertests --test
> case=order-tests"

It will not work because the “order-tests” test case implicitly depends
on the “order-tests-data-load” (yes it sucks...).  So you need to run
the whole test suite:

  ./gradlew "ofbiz --test component=order --test suitename=ordertests"

> It works fine when I run ./gradlew testIntegration. On a cursory view, IMO,
> data is also not dependent anywhere in the plugins directory, so this
> should not be the case.
>
> I will have a deeper look into it and provide more details soon (probably
> during the weekend).

I have been looking at this issue this evening, and after some hours I
still do not understand the bug.  It is depressing to see how hard it is
to work with OFBiz integration tests.

If you don't find a solution before the end of the week, please revert
revision 1856596 which introduces the issue (meaning removing
“OrderTests.groovy”).

Thanks.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37