Maybe we should move the load aspects regarding tests out of the test suite
invocations altogether.
The gradlew tasks states:

task testIntegration(group: ofbizServer) {

dependsOn 'ofbiz --test'

description 'Run OFBiz integration tests; You must run loadAll before
running this task'

}

IMO, loading test data could be part of the loadAll task.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*