I'm mixed about that idea.

GoodIdentification like PartyIdentification are useful to search on multiple identification shared by other system.  Add life-stamp will add complexity the resolve quickly a element. Like a name 99% case it's more important to have the current identification list. Maybe a history entity (as GoodIdentificationHistory) would be more simple to implement and sufficient to your problematic ?

Nicolas