Hi Aishwary,

can you elaborate a bit more why a history of GoodIdentification is needed?

It is used for identification numbers as ISBN, EAN etc.. Those numbers are rarely subject to change for the same product.

I don't see any use case for history tracking so I would appreciate some examples.

Thanks,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de