Agree with Rishi here, and a -1 for the proposal.

The GoodIdentification or the PartyIdentification entity should only
contain the information to uniquely identify a product(which said by
everyone, is rarely), so adding fromDate/thruDate will not be much
beneficial.
On the other hand, the GoodIdentificationHistory could be a good
alternative approach to what you are suggesting here.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.