+1 Nicolas for maintaining history(if we are going to maintain it) in
separate entity rather than adding fromDate, thruDate to GoodIdentification
table. The purpose of this entity is to store the identification codes for
the product. I don't find any use case where product identifications codes
are frequently changed and need to maintain the history of it.

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute