Hello,

As far as I am concerned, I will never be enthousiastic regarding
adopting yet another proprietary platform.

Gil Portenseigne <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr> writes:

> +1 to use gitlab features to work around code, that will help
> collaboration.
>
> I don't know if there is an Apache alternative to get the features without
> Microsoft. But having two official tools to get contribution is not desired.

I agree that we should not have multiple workflow because contributing
process is already complex enough to not add yet another option. I think
that I we adopt Github workflow, we should abandon Jira.

In term of ethics, we would just replace an evil proprietary software
with another one, so I won't oppose. :-)

> I guess that using existent Github should be ok for official pull
> request, if not, it's always ok to have and attached patch or
> other gitlab reference.

You mean "Github reference" I guess ?

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37