Hi all,

I see another point to consider on our workflow: running continuous
integration (checkstyle, compilation, unit test, integration test, sonar) on
every code submission (I mean before commiting on trunk!)

It seems to me that is not really complicated with github/gitlab pull
requests. But I have no idea on how to do this on jira.

Samuel

Quoting Jacques Le Roux (2019-11-29 08:50:05)