Le 29/01/2020 à 08:02, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

inline...

Am 28.01.20 um 19:05 schrieb jler...@apache.org:
This was an awkward experience, I don't know if i could have done it better,
ideas, advices?
Maybe advising contributors to use our template in commit comments used by
GitHub PRs?
Also we can ask our contributors to use in the PRs title the format of our
commit template. For instance in[2] instead of

I would go so far to make the proper use of the templates a restriction to get the PR into the codebase. We should make the committer's work as easy as possible.

Thanks,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Hi Michael,

For me the current way is the easiest. The burden should not be on the
committer. I'll never try again to merge a PR for sure!