This is exactly the reason why I would prefer to start a new. Things get
confusing.

I'd finally prefer a new clean thread with the pro and cons for everybody to make an opinion which would allow to start a vote, since a consensus can't be reached

I hope Mathieu could write the pro...

If we agree on that one of us can star the new clean thread and we can focus on
the underneath of the problem w/o digressing

I know it's another effort for you and Mathieu, but I can't see a better way to
avoid drowning less concerned people in details.

We really need to focus, thanks

Jacques