Hello Folks,

I can sense frustration from Mathieu regarding getting things moving
forward. I would just like to note that it's really not _that_ bad!
You've already gotten a lot of commits rolling into the code base
(which is fantastic) and you didn't get objections on most of them. In
fact many commits that you made were just fine, including things you
did to the core components and gradle scripts and whatnot.

So I want to encourage you to trust that things would work themselves
out, and there is no need to be frustrated. Take a deep breath and
just consider more of a long-term initiative than a short term one.
Doing the jar architecture is not the only thing that can be improved.
There is a whole heap of areas in the framework that can be improved.
For example REST (which you worked on partially if I'm not mistaken).

Disagreements are usually a positive rather than a negative one,
because it allows us all to learn something new by looking at things
from different points of view. All in all,  I am appreciative of your
efforts and hope that you don't drop the ball.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb