Hi,

As you can see at OFBIZ-11304, Aditya increased the possibility of the
pre-commit hook.

I think we can use that right now, and see if ever we get issues which I doubt
after testing.

Thanks

Le 06/06/2020 à 05:08, James Yong a écrit :
Hi all,

+1 to INFRA-20314.

Committer should install a checkstyle plugin in the IDE pointing to our
checkstyle.xml.
This helps to highlight Lint errors so that style issues can be corrected early.

Regards,
James