Hi All,

I have finally pushed a pre-push hook rather than a pre-commit hook.
I  noticed that this does not clear the existing pre-commit hook in .git\hooks.
You have to clear it by hand.

But anyway, I believe we should rather use a webhook as proposed by Infra. This
for at least 3 reasons:

1. Handles PRs and not only local commits
2. Minimise the CPU usage locally
3. Simplify usage for custom projects

The next step is to comment out the feature and let people know it exists in
documentation.
This in order for committers who prefer to check before pushing but tend to
forget.
And for possibly interested custom projects.

I'll do so and ask Infra to create a webhook (INFRA-20314) after the weekend if
nobody is against

Hi,

As you can see at OFBIZ-11304, Aditya increased the possibility of the
pre-commit hook.

I think we can use that right now, and see if ever we get issues which I doubt
after testing.

Thanks