Hi Nicolas, Pawan,

Mathieu said that the lint errors which remains are yours:
https://markmail.org/message/2ilvc5swhem4fuxn. I tend to think so :)

The ofbizTrunkFrameworkPlugins build will always fail as long as we have not
cured those.

But it's now "hard" to exactly know from where they come.

I think we should rely on a  Checkstyle pre-commit hook:
https://gist.github.com/davetron5000/37350 to complement
tasks.checkstyleMain.maxErrors

So every committer would have it installed locally and the problem would be
gone \o/

What do people think?

Done, with that something changed.

Before https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbizTrunkFrameworkPlugins was only failing with tests. Now it fails also with lint (as you can see[1] tests are OK). The lint result is there[2]

It's not the case for https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbizTrunkFramework where
the check task is not run.

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/logs/trunk/plugins/html/
[2] https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/logs/trunk/checkstyle.html

To make things absolutely clear, in Buildbot we use pullAllPluginsSource. So
"gradlew check" will include the plugins

I created OFBIZ-11299 for that

Jacques