From: Arpit Mor
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 10:41 PM
To: u...@ofbiz.apache.org; dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Customer journey with an E-commerce

Hello All,

I am planning to schedule a discussion series on "Customer journey with an
E-commerce." The following point can be discussed in these sessions:

   - The expectations of a customer while buying from an e-commerce v/s the
   expectation of a customer while buying from a brick and mortar store
   - Improving customer experience while buying from an e-commerce
   - Order life cycle and communicating with the customer during various
   order life cycle events
   - Role of mobile-first, omnichannel, buy online and pickup in store
   (BOPIS), buy online and return in store (BORIS) strategies in improving
   customer experience

If anyone would like to a part of the discussion, please let me know. We
can work out a suitable time for all the interested parties.

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Arpit Mor
ENTERPRISE QUALITY ENGINEER