Hi,

I would advise to review. Sure the word "master" has many meanings, but we are not talking meaning, we are talking connotation here. And it is not our place to say if we find it offensive, because we are not in any position to do so.

As many US companies do this shift, I think we should also do so. They should know best, because they are closer to the issue and have more insight into connotation and the rest of the debate, than us.

After all it should only take a mindfully overlooked search-replace routine, to complete this task. And it would be a shame, if we scared of users, just because we were to reluctant to do so.

Benjamin Jugl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de <http://www.ecomify.de>