Hi,

It's nice works Jacques to replace the blacklist and whitelist.

For master and slave, regard to french history, I have clearly a problem
with that. For explanation, the french society grew by the slave exploit
called "La traite des noires" during the 16th, with men like Colbert
that legalize and encourage this slaughter. ... No comment ...

It's a shame for me that hurt my heart each time I remember the origin
of this for black people on usa, and I clearly understand that this word
can be hurt with a passive "insinuation" today. I will check the
different usage of master in our code.

After check after filtering all js lib, fo.ftl element as spotted
Michael, exclude "master card", we have few occurrences that we can
change (like master list).

I can work on it.

Nicolas