Le 03/02/2021 à 17:59, Michael Brohl a écrit :
So I think we should find a way to deploy the hooks to the user's local repository to make sure they are used there also. Else we would always chase after newly introduced checkstyle problems, especially if we use pull requests.

I found a solution here: https://www.viget.com/articles/two-ways-to-share-git-hooks-with-your-team/ (at the bottom of the page). This must be adapted for Gradle to be dependend of a build.

This would keep our hooks versioned in the repository and would automatically
install the hooks in the local repository.

What do you think?

Hi Michael,

It looks like a good idea to me. A Jira would fit.

In the meantime you need to fix the checkstyle issues put in with
https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbizTrunkFrameworkPlugins/builds/1973
details here:
https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbizTrunkFrameworkPlugins/builds/1973/steps/check/logs/stdio

TIA