Hi Girish,

which githook plugin are you using? I found several, not sure which one to choose.

It seems that they do exactly what I described, just have to check. If this is the case, I would recommend to use such a Gradle plugin which automatically sets up the git hooks in the local repository and closes the gap.

I will create a Jira issue for this.

Thanks,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de