Hi Michael/Jacques

+1 for the proposal. However, I do not face this issue on my local, partly
because I never tried to push to the repository without running any gradle
command. The gitHook gradle plug-in is essentially creating hooks on the
local repository that's why when I push to my forked OFBiz repo, pre-push
hook always gets executed forcing me to conform to checkstyle standards on
my forked repo too.

Best Regards,
Girish