Thanks a lot for the comprehensive informations, Aditya!

I somehow missed this activity or simply forgot.

The hooks are not generated by default, during the build, right? If we would do this automatically we could close this gap (which is minor because the build does the checks anyway).

For plugins, this is indeed a problem because we do not have a build mechanism there. We could check through the framework build with integrated plugins, which is the only way to automatically test the plugins anyway. The problem would be the counter which is targeted at the framework code.

Is it possible to specify folder groups or packages to check separately so that the framework build could check against one counter for the framework code and another counter for the plugins code?

Thanks,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de