In the same format of UPS, FedEx, USPS web tools.
and leave the UI up to further interpretation.
By using templates both for sending and receiving
the actual format of the data does not have to conform to Ofbiz.
Use of URL redirects to java or simple methods allows the return data to
be recieved.
Since ofbiz already has Https: secure URLS, the data can be sent and
recived in a secure fashion.
I believe this provides the most flexibity.
Do I recommend that Ofbiz adopt this loose frame work and add this to
the Trunk. No. By this I mean do not create interfaces for all the
screens ofbiz has now.
Do I recommend that this type of application interface be put in the
examples, Yes.

David E Jones sent the following on 1/7/2008 6:09 AM: