Though Google seems to deal easily with such things (Billions links), and the Web is the proof of the REST architecture high value, your comment stills make me wondering...

Thanks

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Actually there is a key concept that is missing here.
in REST
the example
   <?xml version="1.0"?>
            xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>
         <Part id="00345"
xlink:href="http://www.parts-depot.com/parts/00345"/>
         <Part id="00346"
xlink:href="http://www.parts-depot.com/parts/00346"/>
         <Part id="00347"
xlink:href="http://www.parts-depot.com/parts/00347"/>
         <Part id="00348"
xlink:href="http://www.parts-depot.com/parts/00348"/>

provides a list of all possible links are provided.
so say for 27,000 parts this list could be very big.
then if you have option and variants, it could be a file that has
millions of links.

David E Jones sent the following on 1/7/2008 7:01 PM: