Jacques Le Roux wrote:
From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Jan 24, 2008, at 8:04 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

OFBIZADMIN (restricted access, for the official site and admin/PMC resources)
OFBIZDOCS (restricted access, for tech/user docs)
OFBIZWIKI (open, for general purpose Wiki site)

Does it sound good? Should we try to file the request to Infra and see what is their response? When (and if) these spaces will be setup we will have all the time we want to migrate stuff to there.

Yep, looks good. We might as well give it a try!

+1

I forgot about the static page generated (exported), surely the good way.