David E Jones wrote:
On Jan 23, 2008, at 9:45 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

We really do need more than one space. Right now we have 4, and that seems to be working pretty well. For lots of things the wiki is great but for administrative docs and in an attempt to have more carefully reviewed docs I like the idea of more private areas were only people who have volunteered and demonstrated some interest and competence have write access.

If that's not possible with the way the ASF confluence site is setup then we might have a little fun figuring out how to make this work for OFBiz...

-David

We could try to forward a request for the following spaces:

OFBIZ
OFBIZUSER
OFBIZTECH (or OFBIZDEV)
OFBIZADMIN (or OFBIZPMC)