Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

We could try to forward a request for the following spaces:

OFBIZ
OFBIZUSER
OFBIZTECH (or OFBIZDEV)
OFBIZADMIN (or OFBIZPMC)

and jonesde as the initial space admin.

Jacopo

Do you think it is worth of an attempt? Or should we postpone this process?
And also: if we request the 4 spaces as above, will we be able to setup (in the future) Confluence as the main web site (ofbiz.apache.org) or we will need to request a special setup for this? But maybe, before we go on with the request, should we spend some time to review the Confluence spaces we will need?

Here are some ideas for a discussions:
a) could OFBENDUSER and OFBTECH be unified in one space (and simply logically separated by separate branches in the content tree Tech/User docs? b) where will reside the official OFBiz site? (right now most of the pages are in the open/Wiki part...)

Another layout could be:
OFBIZWIKI (open, for general purpose Wiki site)
OFBIZDOCS (restricted access, for tech/user docs)
OFBIZ (restricted access, for the official site and admin/PMC resources)