I agree with Scott, it has always surprised me to have both on the same page

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I would agree with that but personally I would prefer to see them on
completely different pages.  If I wanted to be able to refer back to the
list while adding I would ctrl+click and then ctrl+tab to flick back and
forth, that's what makes tabbed browsers so handy.  One of the problems with
having them on the same page is that any errors after adding would be
displayed before the list while the add form would be way down the bottom.

Regards
Scott