Sorry, didn't notice that you had the attributes attached to the wrong element.
Value is not a valid attribute of the <field> element.  It should instead be an
attribute of the <hidden> element.  Should be...

Bruno Busco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: As suggested I tryed this (I hope I
understood what you meant) but I get
always the same message.
Thank you for supporting me.
-Bruno

target="addProductToCategory" title="" type="multi"
paginate-target="FindProduct"
        odd-row-style="alternate-row" header-row-style="header-row"
default-table-style="basic-table hover-bar">

result-map-list-name="listIt">

title="${uiLabelMap.CommonSelect}">

also-hidden="true">

target="EditProduct?productId=${productId}"/>

widget-style="smallSubmit">

area-target="FindProductSearchResults"/>

2008/7/18 Chris Howe :

> It should be...
>

> safeAddProductToCategory is the name of the context map that is created
> when you invoke the service.
>
> Bruno Busco
 wrote: Jacopo,