May be the controller entry has event of type "service" instead of "service-multi".

--
Thanks & Regards,

Mridul Pathak
Senior Manager
Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media, Inc.
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office    : +91 - 509.855.4113
Mobile   : +91 - 942.592.6892

On Jul 18, 2008, at 7:01 PM, Bruno Busco wrote:

Unfortunately It is still not working... sorry to bother... I will better
scan OFBiz for similar patterns.
Thank you,
-Bruno