In the LICENSE file at the top of the ofbiz tree, there is a segment of files that are under a BSD license. However, what follows is *NOT* the actual license they are under, but a generic BSD-template. This means we are not actually including the license each of those files is under.

Additionally, many files do *NOT* list the location where they were fetched from; ie, no upstream location. There is also no mention of the author(which is somewhat related).

My suggestion in fixing this, is to use a format that is a bit more easy for automated programs to parse; the current LICENSE file is rather free-form. Something along these lines:

Name: foobar
Homepage: http://www.foobar.com/
Version: 1.2-3rc1
Authors:
 Some Body <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 long description
Files:
 framework/base/lib/foobar.jar
 framework/images/webapp/images/foobar/foo.js
 framework/images/webapp/images/foobar/bar.js
Common-License: APL 2.0
 or
Common-License:
 <license text>

You will note that this format is compatible with debian control files. However, I'm not married to it; any parseable file will do.