if I remember the discussion correctly, it was that since the
author(supposedly) was in the svn history, it was not necessary to have
the author in the header. I don't remember it being against the ASF policy.
>From the few licenses I reviewed through the svn explorer they are more
verbose and varied than the one in ofbiz.
Httpd ver 2.2 see LICENSE 613311

Adam Heath sent the following on 8/9/2008 9:23 PM: