BJ Freeman wrote:
if I remember the discussion correctly, it was that since the
author(supposedly) was in the svn history, it was not necessary to have
the author in the header. I don't remember it being against the ASF policy.
From the few licenses I reviewed through the svn explorer they are more
verbose and varied than the one in ofbiz.
Httpd ver 2.2 see LICENSE 613311

The author is not in svn. That author field is for the *upstream* imported software, not for the ofbiz code.

Another issue: the LICENSE file included in all the ofbiz-built jars should contain the *ofbiz* license; the jar files do *not* contain code for external projects, so including all the other licenses is superfluous.