On Sep 9, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

PS : Jacopo always this dichotomy between your sending and certificate email address ;o)

I am really sorry Jacques, but I have double checked it and the certificate seems valid for a few of my email addresses, including [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Could it be an issue of the mail client you are using (that only compare the email to the first in the list of emails in the certificate)?

I can turn off digital cert signing... but it is a bit of a pain, but I will do if this is really annoying.