From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Sep 9, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

PS : Jacopo always this dichotomy between your sending and certificate email address ;o)

I am really sorry Jacques, but I have double checked it and the certificate seems valid for a few of my email addresses, including [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Could it be an issue of the mail client you are using (that only compare the email to the first in the list of emails in the certificate)?

I can turn off digital cert signing... but it is a bit of a pain, but I will do if this is really annoying.

Jacopo

I will double check as I'm using Outlook Express and did not know that you certified more than one email addresses. Maybe OE is even not able to deal with such situation :/ In this case simply forget it and sorry for the harassment.