I have not seen any messages from Jacopo  since 9/5, on the dev list.
the only way I know he sent any is that someone replied to him.
I have OpenPGP on my client (firefox) but that should only effect my
reading the message not receiving it.
I checked my mail server and it shows no reciept or attempt at recieving
email from Jacopo.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/9/2008 9:23 AM: