I know in scheduling it is if the time is free or committed.
like a task may not take any time but does have a place in the events of doing something. Maybe a tickler to check something.

Adrian Crum wrote:
The TimeTransparency field in the WorkEffort entity appears to be unused.

I believe the field was inspired by the iCalendar specification, but I don't understand why it was given a numeric data type. It seems to me this should be an enumeration: Transparent or Opaque.

Does anyone have any insight into if/how the TimeTransparency field is used in OFBiz?