From: "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: WorkEffort.TimeTransparency

Well, even though we would store the transparency that way, it doesn't mean we have to present it to the user that way. In other words,

UI "Available" = TimeTransparency "TRANSPARENT"
UI "Unavailable" = TimeTransparency "OPAQUE"

I saw somewhere on the 'net where someone added a third choice - UNDEFINED.

-Adrian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
To be clear (from French definition in Wikipedia  iCalendar)
Transparency : determines whether the resource affected at an event is made unavailable (OPAQUE, TRANSPARENT)