Very good point! I totally forgot about that (even though I worked-on/ used it just a few weeks ago).

-David

On Oct 3, 2008, at 12:22 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

Thanks for looking into that David.

After posting that message, I looked into the existing schema and realized that time transparency might not belong in the WorkEffort entity - it should be in the relation entities instead.

There is already some work done in that respect - the WorkEffortPartyAssignment.availabilityStatusId field. I'll follow that pattern and add the availabilityStatusId field to the WorkEffortFixedAssetAssign entity. That means the StatusType entity would be used to specify transparency, not Enumeration.

-Adrian

David E Jones wrote:
I just searched the trunk and I don't see it used anywhere, just some labels and a map processor (a REALLY old one!). For an enumerated value it might be nice to use the Enumeration entity, and then instead of "timeTransparency" the field name should be "timeTransparencyEnumId", and we can probably just get rid of the old field (unless someone objects; it's REALLY old and has probably never been used).
-David