Thanks. It's very clear now.

Two maintains.

Perhaps somebody should setup a project in 3rd parties such
as sourceforge to resolve this problem as it's suggested:
Please note that this discussion only benefits third parties that
produce GPL-covered products.

And list it in a wiki page.

Glad to know what we do is right.

在 2008-11-25二的 11:18 -0800,BJ Freeman写道: